This website refers to the previous 2016 Workshop.
See Whidbey Gardening Workshop for newest information.
Whidbey Gardening Workshop 2016
- This is the 28th year The Whidbey Gardening Workshop is providing gardening advice and education in gardening practices to beginner to advanced gardeners in Island County and the Puget Sound region.
- This Workshop is produced and presented by the Island County Master Gardener Foundation which supports the Washington State University Master Gardener Program by providing public education in gardening and environmental stewardship based on research at WSU and other university systems.
- Keynote address by Dan Hinkley, internationally recognized author and lecturer. The keynote address is at 9:00 a.m.
- 45 classes split into 3 sessions; 19 classes are new this year
- 38 knowledgeable instructors.
- Free coffee and optional lunch for $12.00
- Shopping in the Vendor Marketplace and exploring educational exhibits.
- Following their sessions, guest lecturer Dan Hinkley and instructors Jessi Bloom and David James, PhD will be signing their books.
WHEN Saturday, March 5, 2016,
WHERE Oak Harbor High School, Oak Harbor, WA (Schedule & Directions)
- On-line Registration is open from Friday, January 15th to Sunday, February 28th at 11 pm.
- Advance registration is $40. Walk-in registration on March 5th is $45.
[back to top]