Whidbey Gardening Workshop 2018
- REGISTRATION WILL OPEN AT 8:00 am on January 14, 2018.
- This is the 30th year The Whidbey Gardening Workshop is providing gardening advice and education in gardening practices for beginner to advanced gardeners in Island County and the Puget Sound region.
- This Workshop is produced and presented by the Island County Master Gardener Foundation which supports the Washington State University Master Gardener Program by providing public education in gardening and environmental stewardship based on research at WSU and other university systems.
- Keynote address by Dan Hinkley, internationally recognized plantsman, author, plant collector and lecturer. The keynote address is at 9:00 a.m. Following the keynote, Dan Hinkley will be signing his book.
- New this year: A Special Meet and Greet Reception with Dan Hinkley will be held on Friday March 2nd (limited tickets available at $25/ticket). Keynote address
- 53 classes split into 3 sessions; 33 classes are new this year
- 40 knowledgeable instructors.
- Free coffee and optional catered lunch for $12.00
- Shopping in the Vendor Marketplace and exploring educational exhibits.
WHEN Saturday, March 3, 2018
WHERE Oak Harbor High School, Oak Harbor, WA (Schedule & Directions)
- On-line Registration is open from Sunday, January 14th to Sunday, February 25th at 11 pm.
- Advance registration is $45. Walk-in registration on March 3rd is $50.
[back to top]